Founded in 2012, NEWYES is a professional researcher, manufacturer and seller for paperless office supplies. We are devoted to build NEWYES into world famous brand, and we are quickly reaching that goal.
In 2014, NEWYES made its first LCD writing board. After years of effort, we have prominently created technology, while upgrading and product optimization design. The LCD membrane has been upgraded from first-generation to sixth-generation. Our high-quality LCD writing board rivals the international brands, and we are making unceasing progress.
To improve the writing experience and demand for the local-erasing function, we have successfully developed more than one erasable smart notebook. These match with an APP memory and OCR function perfectly, which can be downloaded for Android and Apple, while sharing the traditional pen writing experience. And in January, you will see a new change, that we here at NEWYES are rather excited about.
NEWYES now possesses an experienced, dedicated and professional Research and Development Team. With the expertise and profound up-to-date knowledge about the liquid crystal display and polymer materials, we provide our clients a set of comprehensive solutions including high quality products, excellent pre-sale and post-sale service. We are also retaining a strong customer relationship both at home and abroad.
We are progressively realizing paperless and environmental-friendly products in learning, business and office application and are looking forwarding to your engagement in our products, so you can be an active part of being paperless.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT & CORE VALUES:
“MAKE THE WORLD PAPERLESS!” is our mission statement because saving trees and being active in caring for the environment is important to us. This is not just a statement, it is a way of life to us. We are truly committed to developing environmentally friendly products and solutions.
WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO!
You may be asking yourself, why is this a mission statement for NEWYES? Environmental protection is a major problem in our world today. It is a major problem that our children, and children’s children will face. There are approximately 4-7 billion trees per year cut down from forests to make paper products ranging from paper cups, plates, other paper products, and paper that we write or print on. The cutting down of a wide area of trees is known as DEFORESTATION.
What are the effects of Deforestation?
- Biodiversity loss– loss of habitats to variety of insects, animals, plant life. Approximately 85% of earth’s land animals and plants live in forests, and cannot survive their homes being ruined by deforestation.
- Climate changemeans a long-term change in the earth's climate, especially a change due to an increase in the average atmospheric temperature. For example, the melting glaciers.
- Global Warmingis an increase in the earth's atmospheric and oceanic temperatures widely predicted to occur due to an increase in the greenhouse effect resulting especially from pollution.
- One of the biggest is an increase of desert terrain. Trees are part of the water cycle, which returns water vapors to the earth’s atmosphere. Without them, the water cycle is interrupted AND the land has no cover from the sun, and quickly loses moisture becoming deserts.
So, to sum up, there is soil erosion, ecological environmental destruction, and climate change. We cannot let this problem get any worse, it is time things change now. The above is exactly why our company, NEWYES, was created. We are dedicated to environmental writing, and being a part of improving the natural environment.
This is why our core values are sincerity, contribution, and ambition. Together those three things keep us on point to help our environment for our children, and future generations. We do this through creating the products that do not require cutting down trees or participating in deforestation, which is our reusable notebooks, and our LCD pads. And we are continuing to come up with other products that will save more trees. We ask that you continue to keep checking our website, and Facebook pages for new updates of products, as well as new products.
THE GOOD NEWS!
JUST AS WE OUR DOING OUR BEST TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE ENVIRONMENT, SO CAN YOU!
How you can help?
Just as one may diet, or exercise, being environmentally friendly is about a lifestyle change.
Ideas you can do on your own!
- Plant new trees!
- Conserve water
- Drive less and walk more
- Consume less energy
- Buy locally grown agriculture (fruits and vegetables!)
- And let’s combat air pollution!